GG Paris Bound

 Hello friends!! I am adding this collage to my blog for Gecko Galz and for the TAE22 (Twitter Art Exhibit) art exhibit this year. The #TAE22 will be auctioning off artwork with proceeds going to the Encephalitis Society of the UK in April. You can follow all the action on Twitter with the hashtag #tae22 and on their blog.

Here is my piece, I used lots of recycled materials to layer this piece. The base is a cereal box with old book pages then a bingo card, coffee filter, and fodder from a spiral-bound book. I then used a few stickers, a frame, an image from Gecko Gals Paris Dreams collage sheet, a bit of twine, and a hand drawn leaf. 


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you take a minute to check out the #tae22! As always, check out the Gecko Gal blog for lots of free collage sheets!!


Comments