GG Sew Things Altered Book


Hello! Sharing my work-in-progress altered book today using Gecko Galz images from the collage sheet Sew & Sew. I have been working on this altered book for a while and will be sharing more pages as I finish them. As a WIP, I have lots of ideas and things I want to incorporate into this book, when I was young my grandma taught me how to sew on an old pedal Singer sewing machine, and we made all kinds of things together such as baby blankets, Barbie clothes, and other assorted items for all my babies. With this in mind, I have been saving antique and vintage sewing items for quite a few years to use in this book. I hope you enjoy seeing a few pages of this very special altered book!
I am starting with the cover, it needs more and will be one of the last "pages" I will do because it is the cover. 


This page is painted and I created pockets to tuck in items related to sewing. These images are from the Gecko Galz Sew & Sew collage sheet also. 


This page has quite a few items on it such as labels from different sewing items, a needle, and a piece of tape ruler. I also used a pattern for the background. 


 Hope you stop back to see more pages from this book and don't forget to stop by Gecko Galz blog for lots of collage inspiration and challenges!! Here is a link to several sewing related collage sheets - Sewing

Comments