GG Retro Christmas Cards and Ornaments

 Hello and Merry Christmas, we are in the final weeks before the holidays and I love making ornaments and cards for my family and friends!

To create these cards, I used pre-printed Christmas cards and added images and papers to compliment each other in a Retro Christmas theme. Some examples of papers and supplies used are paper doilies, paper lace, old book pages, old music pages, printed papers and rubber stamps. Here are several links to collage sheets that could be used for both of my projects.

Santa Clause Lane 

St Nicholas

Vintage Christmas

Ho Ho Ho 





To make the ornaments, I used wood rounds, collage images of santa's face, and glitter. 


Hope you enjoyed these projects and have a wonderful holiday!! Thanks for stopping by ~ Kelly


Comments