Kraft Tape Collage Strips

Hello crafty friends, this post is to let you know how I created the artist tape I posted from the video on my FB account, you can see it here

To make this strip of collage, I used the following items - 

Artist kraft tape (it can be found in art supply stores or Dick Blick)

Script rubber stamp

Washi tape

Gecko Galz images

Scrap papers

Glossy accents

Bearly art glue

Various other elements such as bingo chips, cork rounds, molding paste, stencils, postage stamps, maps, and handmade papers

I started by gluing down scraps of paper that I had left over from other collage projects. I have a tendency to keep all of those small pieces of paper, not sure why! I have lots of paper but I like the small bits and pieces I have accumulated. After I had filled the tape, which was about 3 feet in length, I then added washi tape, rubber stamping, molding paste, and other bits of ephemera. Then I offset the women's figures and cut them down after everything was dry. I also added some Glossy Accents to the women. 

Here are some still photos of the kraft tape and the completed collage along with another one I completed in red, pink, and orange.






Enjoy and if you have any questions, please contact me!

Thanks for stopping by,

Kelly


Comments

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving a comment!