Let's Play Dominos!

 Hello! Today, I thought I would share how I created these dominos for use in shadow boxes, as pendants for a necklace, an ornament, or as a magnet!

Here are the supplies I used - 

Dominos (you can use either the black ones or the white ones)

Gecko Galz Jewel it collage sheet

Matte Medium or any adhesive of your choice

Sequins and bubbles

Magnet strip

Small eyes for hanging

Ribbon or cord

They are really a quick project and fun to make. First, I decided on which Jewel It Sheet I wanted to use from Gecko Galz, print it then cut them to fit your domino. I then used the matte medium to adhere them to the domino and added embellishments, that's it! 

For the magnet, cut a piece to fit your domino and for the necklace, I predrilled a short hole then screwed in the eye for hanging, add your ribbon or cord and you are set to go! I think the white dominos are harder to drill so be careful that you don't crack them.






Thanks for stopping by!



Comments