GG Spun Sugar Collages on Canvas Panels

 Hello friends! Today, I am on the blog with Gecko Galz for the month of May with the theme of Spun Sugar. I decided to use the collage sheet - Spring Innocence.

I used several layers of acrylic paint on the panels letting them dry between layers. I then used TCW stencils with coordinating paint to create a subtle texture in the background.  Then I splattered TCW gold gesso over the background. 

I then added my chosen images from the Spring Innocence collage sheet and used some chunky sentiments. I then drilled holes in the top corners and added a ribbon for hanging. The pink collage was made with a napkin background. 






Thanks for stopping by and remember to check out all of the fun collage sheets at Gecko Galz Etsy shop and the challenges on the Gecko Galz blog!

Comments