CIC 573 Wk 3 - Sea Life

 Hello crafty friends! Today is the Cupcake Inspiration #573 Sea Life with images from Pixel Paper Prints. 




This week's theme is Sea Life and I have created a card using the wonderful images from Pixel Paper Prints. I started off by deciding which images to print off and then I used patterned paper for the background. I then colored my images using watercolor brush markers and then cut them out. I then placed them to look like a scene underwater. 



Thanks for stopping by!


Comments

  1. Awesome job teammate, love the back ground and these are are wonderful to make the cards with. Have a great day! Leanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card. Love the bright colors. Have an amazing day teammate!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving a comment!