CIC #577 Bears with PJ Moore Illustrations

 Hello crafty friends, today I am on the blog with Cupcake Inspirations! The theme this week is Bears with images provided by PJ Moore Illustrations.



For my card this week, I colored the image with watercolor markers and colored pencils adding Glossy Accents to the bear face, flower centers, and bees wings. 

To assemble this card, I found some corrugated cardboard for the background and used some washi tape I made then stamped the Thanks sentiment and glued all the elements in place. 


Thanks for stopping by and remember to check out the challenges at Cupcake Inspirations!


Comments

  1. This is so cute, great card and of course cut card! Have a great day teammate! Cheers, L:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving a comment!