GG Victorian Fantasy

 Hello friends! I am on the blog today with Gecko Galz and the theme is Victorian Fantasy! I used the tin toppers sheet called Victorian Dreams and the Spring Girls Jewel It collage sheet to create a tin filled with "moo" sized cards. The cards are 2 1/2" x 1 1/8" in size, quite small, but I like working small. 

I used a variety of materials to create the cards and tin. On the tin I used alcohol inks and washi tape along with the tin topper and used the Curiosities word from one of the other toppers, then I covered it with glossy accents. 

For the inside of the tin, I used another topper and some dark paper gluing them in place. I didn't use anything chunky on the inside because I wanted to get all of the cards inside the tin. 

To create the cards, I used a piece of card stock and applied bits and pieces of pattern paper and vintage book pages. I then applied Cosmic Shimmer powder in several colors and then stamped and embossed the script on the page. When this was all dry, I cut out the cards and then applied the Gecko Galz images and words from a large print book. 





Thanks for stopping by and remember to check out all of the challenges on the Gecko Galz blog


Comments