GG Magical March ATCs

 Hello friends, today I am using images from Gecko Galz from the Alice series of collage sheets with the theme of Marical Mushrooms, now I realize there aren't any mushrooms here but Alice did have mushrooms! Here is a set of 6 creepy Alice ATCs. I used several different papers for the backgrounds including cardboard, book pages, music pages, recycled packaging and ATC backgrounds from Gecko Galz. I also used a Posca pen to make some marks on the ATCs and then added wax stamps. 









Thanks for stopping by and check out the challenges at Gecko Galz Blog!!

Comments

  1. Lovely and very inspiring.
    Julia
    Gecko Galz DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these cards! I’ve seen them in several places. Fab!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving a comment!