GG Stay Wild Man Child

Hello friends! Today I am on the blog with Gecko Galz and the theme Stay Wild Man Child! For the first collage, I used a collage sheet, cut out the images, and placed them on background papers that echoed the colors of the images. I used vintage photo on the background and black ink on the edges.

Here are some links to man-themed collage sheets that would be good for cards and scrapbook pages 

Remember to check out the Gecko Galz blog for lots of free images every month too! 



For my second project, I used the car and motorcycle images and made manly cards! I usually add words when I get ready to use the card because they can be used for birthdays, anniversaries, or sympathy cards. 

Some more man collage sheets can be found at these links.




 Enjoy! 

Comments