GG Stay Wild Moon Child

 

Created several projects using Gecko Galz images for the September theme of Stay Wild Moon Child. I used playing cards painted black, brushed on blue paint then used a glue stick and some printer gold, rubbing that on the front of the cards. I printed off the words and made little tags attached with a tiny brad. 

A collage using the same process as above but used the inside of an envelope, some paper from a tissue box, and gold. 


To make this bookmark, I used a piece of cardboard from a cereal box, gel-printed papers, part of the envelope, and a tissue box. The ribbon was from another project that was left over. 


Hope you enjoyed this project and remember to look around and use what you have on hand!!

Enjoy!!

Comments

  1. Hi, I tried Google, but couldn’t find out what printer gold was. I love the effects.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jack, It is gold leaf paper that printers use to make gold images when they are printing cards and invitiations. I got it at a thrift shop ages ago and to make it work, I use a glue stick and apply it to the paper, then lay the printer gold on the glue and rub it into the glue and lift the printer gold paper off the collage. Hope this makes sense, i am sure you can use gold leaf in a similar way!

      Delete

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving a comment!