Butterfly Kisses Quick Tag

Butterfly Kisses Quick Tag

I don't know about you but I want to create all of the time and of course, life gets in the way, with family, work, and the many other things that have to be done every day, I like to have small projects I can do to keep my creative mojo going!  This quick tag lets me create anytime with just a few supplies. You can use any stamps you have that you love to use and 3 - 4 ink pads. Think of the possibilities - holiday tags, journal tags, and lots more! 

Supplies -
Invoke Arts - Butterfly Bits, Dream Faces, Art cancellations
Inkadinkadoo - postage mark
Paper Bag Studio - Chere scrip
Shipping tag
Ranger Archival ink - violet, jet black, cactus flower, forget me not, buttercup
Ranger blending tool and sponges
Post-it note 
Uhu permanent glue stick

1. Using Dream Faces, stamp large face onto tag in black ink, this face will be the focal point


2. Continue stamping other images to fill tag. Some images can be masked with the post-it note like the butterfly wings


 3. Using complementary colors of ink - violet, cactus flower, forget me not and buttercup, apply in small areas to stamped tag with the blending tool.






4. Stamp small face onto a post-it note and attach to tag with a glue stick and run the jet black ink along the edges to finish the tag

5. Finished tag


Happy creating! 


Comments