Creepy Christmas

I have been following the Oddball Art Stamps site for about a year and I love their digi-stamps! This one just spoke to me and I made the card for my daughter who likes creepy too!
Supplies -
Digi-Stamp Oddball Art Stamps
White cardstock
Red Tombow marker
Light gray Tombow marker
Gina Marie Holly and Wreath die
Gelli printed paper green
Gold sequins
Gold glitter glue

First of all, I printed the digi-stamp out and then resized it using my copy machine on white cardstock. Then I colored it with the markers and cut out the pieces. I then used green papers to cut out the border along the bottom that the skull is resting on and die cut the holly for his hat using the Gina Marie Wreath die. I then glued down the green paper, the skull, the sentiment and the holly adding gold sequins to the hat and the gold glitter glue to the background. You can see the digi-stamps at Oddball Art Stamps

Comments