Inky labels

I have been saving the leftover address labels and thought I would spray them ink.  Well, this weekend I have the opportunity to do just that! I pulled out my Technique Junkies Shimmering Bliss sprays (by far my favorite to use), Dylusions sprays, and Tim Holtz sprays to color the labels, all in assorted colors.

I wanted to be able to use them in my journal as washi tape, or to stamp images and words on them. The labels are the standard Staples address labels that are 2 5/8" by 1".

Supplies -
Address labels
Techniques Junkies Shimmering Bliss sprays
Dylusions sprays
Tim Holtz sprays
Aluminum pan
Paper towel
Assorted stamps
Ranger Archival ink - Jet Black

1. First, lay the address labels in the aluminum pan and then spray randomly with one color. If using the Dylusions or Tim Holtz sprays spritz them with water for better coverage.
2. The Shimmering Bliss sprays covered the labels much better than the other sprays and had a smaller spray pattern. Also, the shimmer on them is awesome!


3. I covered each page with color then using my heat gun dried them. I then pulled out several stamps and stamped the pages randomly. The result is below - 





I now have a bunch of sticky labels that can be used as washi tape, die cut or stamped on for use in all kinds of projects! 


Comments