Valentine's day card - Happy Love Day

Wanted to create a fun Valentine's Day Card and I thought I had quite a few hearty items, let's just say I will need to do some shopping!

I used just a few items to create this card and I love the way it turned out!



Supplies -
Unity Stamp sentiment - Happy Love Day and small You Heart
Heart die
Distress Ink in Candied Apple, Picked Raspberry and Abandoned Coral
Canson Watercolor paper
5" x 7" card and envelope
Washi tape
Foam squares
Ranger gold embossing powder
Heat tool




I started out by smooshing the Distress inks on my non-stick mat and smooshing the watercolor paper into the inks. I dried it the first time with my heat tool then did a second smooshing and let it dry while I worked on the rest of the card.



I then took the Distress inks and run a line of ink down the center of the card with all three colors then using the ink left over from the smooshing, I splattered ink all over the card front.




I then added corresponding colored washi tape to the bottom of the card.

I then used the heart die and cut out a heart from the watercolor paper and heat embossed it in gold.


I cut out the small hearts from white cardstock and more of the watercolor paper and stamped the You Heart inside the white heart in picked raspberry ink.

to assemble the card, I added one layer of foam tape the large heart and centered it over the inked stripe then add two layers of foam tape to the small hearts and positioned them on each side of the large heart.



Follow me at - 



Comments

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving a comment!