Past, Present, Future Journal Page

Hello! Today I thought I would do a journal page using stencils and stamps along with a very cool mod sticker of women.

Supplies -
Blank Page Muse stamps Script and Grungy Circles
StencilGirl Stencils Soulful Scribbles, Entangling Threads and Past, present, future
Acrylic paint
White Gel Pen
Sharpie Marker Black
Mod Women Sticker
Ranger Archival Ink

I will be entering this journal page in the Bleeding Art Challenge for April!


I started off with a page that had some leftover paint on it and then added several hot colors on the page.


Then using the stencils, I placed them on the page and used cool colors to make marks from the stencils on the page.

 



To finish off the page, I used the gel pen and sharpie to doodle on the painted images and I added the Mod Women sticker.  Then using my favorite Blank Page Muse stamps and archival ink, I stamped another layer on the page to finish it off.




I think this is one of my favorite journal pages so far!






Comments

  1. That's awesome sauce 😍😍 Thanks for joining us at Bleeding Art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this with the wonderful layers and textures. Thanks for joining us this month at Bleeding Art. Look forward to seeing you again.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOOOH, I love the bright colors! Makes me happy! Thanks for joining this months Bleeding Art Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving a comment!