Journal page with Visible Image Stamps

Hello everyone! just thought I would stop in with a new journal page using Visible Image stamps today. I just love their stamps and there are so many uses for them! Everything on my journal page comes from two Christmas sets that I used in pieces and bits!



This page started out in greens and yellows, I had used my gelli plate on it and brayered some leftover paint on the page. I then used my finger and green paint to cover up the edges with color. Then stamped the lines down the page using the Visible Image stamps from Peace, Love Hope stamp set and the splashy circle. Masking off the words and used "Falling" for the sentiment at the bottom of the page. Using the splatter and sentiment from the Snow is Falling stamp set I created a line of falling splatters to the bottom of the page. I also used the word Peace and masked off the letters to use the swirls around the edge of the page.






Thanks for stopping by!!
















Comments