Spring Time Cards

Hello! Today on the blog you will see two similar cards that were created for birthdays, I seem to have quite a few birthdays over the summer and wanted to get a head start on cards.

The first card used Distressed Inks in three colors then Blank Page Muse stamps Dandelion Blowing, Happy Birthday, and Butterfly Mini. I used the CAS method of card making and I love how they turned out. First of all, I blended the inks onto white cardstock then used black embossing powder and Versamark ink.

 This second card was created the same but I used Distressed Oxide inks and then splattered with water.

The Blank Page Muse- https://blankpagemuse.com/
Discount Code for 15% off BPMDtKelly2019

This project was entered in the SSS Monday Birthday Challenge. #sssmondaychallenge



Comments