Lemon, lime, and black collaged

Hello! Hope you had a great weekend! I have created two collages using the olor combo of lemon, lime, and black. Not my usual colors but it was fun trying to figure out what I would do wuth them! 

Supplies used -

Loast Coast stamps sentiments

Lost Coast Designs Mini Flying Ladies

Lost Coast Designs Man Walking

TCW stencil by Bakzer Designs

Distress ink oxides and distress ink

Dylusions spray inks

Washi tape

Cardstock

This first card, I sprayed Dylusions ink on the card stock and dried with a heat tool. Then using 3 colors of green distress ink and the TCW stencil applied it to the card over the sprayed background. I then added the washi tape and used VersaFine Clair Nocturne I k to stamp the sentiment and the walking man.

For the second collage, I used distress oxide inks. I laid down the squeezed lemonade the splattered with water the using the stencil applied twisted Citron. Then, I stamped on the art lady and the sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by! 

Comments

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving a comment!