Sugar Skull Beauty

Hello!! Today, I wanted to use a stencil in my stash that I received from a lovely friend. It is the Sugar Skull from TCW by Balzer Designs.

I first started with white cardstock and using my blending brush applied a layer of yellow distress oxide ink, I then stamped several of my Blank Page Muse Halloween stamps (spider and bat) in the same colors over the background. Then using Picked Raspberry and the stencil, I applied it over the inked background and the stamping to create the face. I then wanted to add some flowers. The sunflower stamp is from Blank Page Muse which is stamped on gelli printed paper and then fussy cut and attached with foam tape.
   

The skull design was adhered to a black piece of cardstock and then foam tape was added to the back and attached to the white card base.


Comments