Butterfly Girl s4fc145

Hello everyone! Today I am on the blog with Scrapping4FunChallenges and Sheepski Digital Designs.  The theme this week is Tic Tac Toe, the board we used is below and I will tell you what row I used at the bottom of the page. Can you tell which row/words I used? Here's a sneak peek!



  

This is was a fun challenge! I liked being able to pick out a row or two and see what I could come up with along with the image I had chosen to use from Sheepski Designs.

For this collage, I started with a canvas panel and painted it black, then sized my image and cut it down to fit on my panel. While the panel was drying, I used a Sharpie pen and began coloring in the image. I also used a ruler and drew some stripes down the side and added dots to the bottom half of the image. I then used several types of the die cuts to cut out flowers from black, gray and white patterned papers cutting out about 50 flowers in various sizes and shapes because I like to stack the flowers.


I then used Aleene's Tacky Glue and glued the Butterfly Girl face on to the canvas panel then started adding the flowers. After the flowers were in place, I took a picture of them with my phone to refer back too as I glued them down. I then used glitter glue adding several small drops to the dots and small flower on her face. I also used a white gel pen to add some highlights.


Last, I fashioned a bow from some black and white ribbon and attached that in her flower hair. I used Ribbon, Patterned Paper, and Dots to complete my Tic Tac Toe board!



Hope you like my project for this challenge!



























Comments