GG Easter Candy Cone Basket

Hello! Today, I am on the blog with Gecko Galz Springtime Challenge for March. I hope you join us to win some fabulous prizes.


I was trying to figure out what to do this time for the theme of springtime and realized it was March with lots of new growth and bunnies around the house! 


I used a paper mache cone and painted it with acrylic paint in several colors of blue then smooshed some Distress Ink in blue over it also. I then added the doily and smooshed ink over that to match the cone. Then glued the Gecko Galz Some Bunny image over the doily and attached that piece to the front of the cone. I then glued organza ribbon to hang the cone by and added Tim Holtz tissue paper along the inside edge. 


I then added Stickles around the bunny image and found some gold heart sequins and glued them randomly around the cone. Here is the finished piece, all ready for some candy!


Check out more of my work at the following links 
 

Comments