RN Bunny Love Frame

Hello! I am on the blog today with Robin's Nest Dew Drops. I hope you like this fun project.

I started out with the wood frame, leftovers from Valentine's Day, then dug through my stash of Gecko Galz images to find just the right image of bunnies. I love this image and it works great with the frame.


I then painted the frame in light green that was mixed from a darker green and white. I let this dry then made a glaze with the darker green and water brushing it over the light green and wiping it back with a paper towel.



While this was drying, I used the plastic from the frame front and cut out my bunny image to fit the heart-opening. Then using some washi tape that was the perfect color of green, added two stripes along the bottom of the frame.



Then, using the green/yellow mix of Dew Drops called Spring Blooms, I worked out a pattern and glued them to the top and bottom of the heart.

Thanks for stopping by today!


Comments

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving a comment!