CG Hedgehog Love

Today, I am on the blog with Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog and the sponsor Polkadoodles.

I chose the image of the hedgehog cause it was so cute! I started off with my image in an editing program and then flipped it and put two of them together. I then colored the images with colored pencils and cut them out.

I then used a mask I made with some ridged plastic packaging, on one side I cut cloud shapes, and on the other side grass. I then used my mask and created the background for the hedgehogs with Distress Inks. I then stamped the Love You at the top of the card and embossed it for some dimension. I then add my hedgehogs with foam tape to the front. I then added Robin's Nest dew drops to the flowers for accents. 

Here are the finished card and a close up of one of the hedgehogs. 








for more of my art check out these links 



Comments