RN Inspiration Banner

Hello, on the blog today with an Inspiration Banner made from lots of scraps and many colors of dew drops!

I created these tags with lots of scraps, I have been cleaning out my studio and using all kinds of treasures that I had forgotten I had in my stash.  


For this banner, I started with some chipboard tags I found and started layering papers on top of them. The first layer was a page from an old book, then I searched through my images from Gecko Galz and the scrap bin and found complementing colors. I then layered the scraps and images on top of the tag.




I then used Tim Holtz words as a reminder to be inspired as I create in my studio! Using a wide white ribbon that I found in my stash, I cut it into 8 pieces and used a lighter to seal the edges then stapled it to the top of each tag and used a piece of twine to hang them. 











What a great reminder to stay inspired! 

Check out more of my work here -


Comments