GG A New Phone Case!

Hello, glad you stopped by! I hope this post finds you at peace and doing well. 

This post is for Gecko Galz today! I wanted to brighten my day because I don't know about you but I use my phone all the time and I am tired of the same plain phone case that is on my phone. The last time I had to get a phone, I decided to go with a clear case, that way I can change them out as much as I want to...I am thinking I will have multiple art pieces for all times of the year!

Here is the first phone case creation I have done. Enjoy and if you make your own, please tag me and let me know. I would love to see your creations!


First I started out with the image then looked for a background paper, deciding on a gelli print I had in my stash. I then cut out the image from the Gecko Galz Flowers in Her Hair collage sheet. I made a template from my phone then started by cutting it from the background paper then gluing down the image. 






Comments