RN Love Collage

Hello, on the blog today with Robin's Nest using dew drops to create a collage. Let me tell you, this was fun to do, I was shopping one day and found these posters at a ridiculously low price and bought several to make into collages. When I first bought them, I was thinking I would cut them up but then I had the idea to use the poster and embellish it!  This one happens to be 12" x 12" like a scrapbook page. 

First of all, I dug around in my stash of paper dolls and found the wedding couple. I then used my Pink dew drops and glued them around the heart. I then added the washi tape and glued down the couple. Quick and fun!! This would make a great framed gift for a wedding. 


original poster


finished piece


up close of the heart with dew drops


up close of the couple






Comments