CS Shakers - Crown, Onesie, and Bunny

Hello, Kelly on the blog today with some really cute shakers I made for my new niece! Check out more items on the Clear Scraps Blog!

Supplies used - 

Mini Shaker Onesie

Mini Shaker Crown

Mini Shaker Bunny

Lovely Sequins

Acrylic paint

Gold embossing powder

Here are some process pictures-

A bit about the process, the front piece was embossed on the crown with gold embossing powder, and the bunny was embossed with first raspberry then gold embossing powder. I thought that it was too much on the bunny so I painted over it with some light pink acrylic paint and wiped it back. I then drilled holes in the tops of each shaker and added a wire hanger with matching beads. The onesie was painted with pink paint. 

These are so fun, I have lots of ideas for them!





Comments