CS Notes Album

Hello, on the blog today with Clear Scraps using their wonderful wood products for all kinds of projects. This project is using the Notes Wood Card covers


Supplies used - 
Notes Wood Card Covers
Paper
Glue
Archival Ink 

To start this piece, I looked around for coordinating papers to use to cover the inside and back of the card covers. Then I cut down the pieces and used all fo the scraps on the covers for decoration. I used the Archival Ink on the front cover to match the paper. 


Here are the inside covers of the front and back of the notes card. 


Here I drilled holes in the note pad and added the book rings



Here is the back cover.


Here is the finished front cover. These card covers have lots of potential! I have a few more, I think I will make a journal next! 


Thanks for stopping by! 

Comments