CS Boo!

Hello, on the blog with Clear Scraps using their wood products to create a very fun Boo sign just in time for Halloween! 

Supplies - 
Modeling paste
Distress paint
Acrylic paint
Dew Drops
Stencil

I have to say, I love these wood rectangles for all kinds of projects. They are so versatile and easy to use, they are sturdy, easy to drill and you can use all kinds of mediums on them!


Here is a picture of the products I used to create the sign. First I painted the sign in black then used a circle stencil to add the circles in purple, orange, and green with the distress paints. Then I added the BOO with word stencils and let this all dry. 


While my sign was drying, I took the Bat Mini Palette and painted it black and add some orange dots, I set this aside to dry also. then I took the support off the back and glued the pieces together to form a solid bat shape when this was dry, I glued it to the top right corner of my BOO sign. 


After adding the bat, I used the Dew Drops and placed them randomly around the sign for some bling. Here is my finished piece, ready for Halloween! 


Thanks for stopping by!

Comments