CS Shaker Bat and Pumpkins Oh My!

Hello, today I am working on several projects for Clear Scraps blog using their shakers, I have to say, I love their shakers, they are so versatile. They can be used on cards, as tags, for gifts, as ornaments, and lots more, check them out at Clear Scraps

Supplies - 
Mini Shaker Pumpkin
Paper scraps
Emery board
Glue

I started these pieces with some scraps of Halloween paper I had and I love how they turned out...it took me a quick minute to realize that I didn't have to cover the whole pumpkin because the edges and the stem would not show.  


Here is the pumpkin with the paper scraps glued down, I cut along the edges then used an emery board to take off the excess paper.



Here is the bat with some scary eyes for the background!


Here are the finished pieces! 


Comments