CS Autumn Flowers

Hello, on the blog today with Clear Scraps shaker tags creating this fall-themed floral canvas to hang on the wall. 

I started by painting my canvas in green, let it dry then using teal paint with a bit of water over the green to create a mottled effect on the canvas. You can see that the paint doesn't have to be smooth and completely cover the canvas as it will have several layers of paint on it. 


Here I am applying the teal paint and taking some of it off with a paper towel.



I then used my Mini Shaker Mason Jar and filled it with the Ocean colored sequins to mimic water. I then let the shaker dry and painted the "table" on the bottom. To assemble the piece, I glued down the shaker jar, then painted the flower stems in the background, using hot glue, I added the flowers. Then added the sequins to the background. 

I now have a fall home decor piece hanging on my wall! 


Thanks for stopping by! 

 

Comments