CS Recipe Book - Creamy Basil and Red Pepper Pasta and Take it or Leave it!!

Hello friends! Today I am on the blog with Clear Scraps using their chipboard. Below is a picture of the cover of my recipe book that I mentioned in my last post on November 17 if you want to take a look at the history of this book. 


For this project, I used the Mason Jar Chipboard Embellishments and created two pages. For the full jar, I covered it with foodie pape and then used an emery board to smooth out the edges then using ink made it look vintage. 


I then glued it to the front inside cover of my book it looks like the woman is coming out of the jar! I love it.


For the other piece of the Mason Jar chipboard, I glued a red pepper to the back of this and then assembled my page. 


I used some paper with jars on it for the background and had this image of red peppers to glue down the side and then the recipe and jar completed the page. 


Here is the completed page, this is one of the best pasta recipes and my whole family loves it!


Thanks for stopping by, hope you want to create your own recipe book! 


 

Comments