AA Tote Bags

 Hello crafty friends! I am on the blog today with Art Anthology using the Colorations Sprays to create some quick and easy totes for the summer. They were so quick you could create one for every day of the week!


As I was surfing around Amazon looking for gifts, I found these tote bags and thought about what a great idea to decorate them with Art Anthology's Coloration Sprays to use as gifts or different projects on the go. I like to have a bag ready with something to do because the hubby and I will take off and go for a ride and we might stop by a roadside park or other venue. Having a bag ready with different projects allows me to just pick up and go! I like to have a book in one, some embroidery ready to go, or some paint, glue, and journal, the possibilities are endless!!

Supplies used -
Colorations Sprays
    Sedona
    Indigo
    Patience
    Plush 


Muslin tote bags
Cereal box


Cut a cereal box cut to fit inside the tote, then place your stencil on the outside of the tote and spray with your choice of Colorations Sprays, at this point you could do both sides or just one. Pull out the box and repeat on all of your totes. 


Thank you so much for stopping by!

I hope that I have inspired you to create something today!

But if you need more inspiration make sure you are following us on Pinterest and Instagram and don’t forget to join our Facebook group Art Anthology Adventures in Art!

https://www.instagram.com/art_anthology/

https://www.pinterest.com/artanthology/_created/

https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=art%20anthology%20adventures%20in%20art







Comments