CS- Heart Album

 Hello friends, I am here today with Clear Scraps using their wood album cover to create an album for all of my Valentine's memories! 

Supplies used -

Gold modeling paste
Red paint
Wood LOVE
Heart Stencil


I have to apologize, started this project and completely forgot to take any pictures as I went along but I think you will be okay with the descriptions, just go with your instincts!

First of all, paint all sides of your album in red or a color of your choice, set aside to dry completely. While the album is drying, paint the wood word in gold paint, set aside. 
Next, you will take your heart stencil and lay it over your album and decide how much you want to cover the front of your album. As you can see, I decided to add the hearts in a diagonal across the album, so I had to tape off my stencil. When you have your stencil in place, apply the modeling paste with a craft knife. When I took off my stencil I immediately wiped a few spots I didn't want to be left and set it aside to dry completely. 
When it was dry, I added the Love word and the album is finished and ready for gift giving! 

Thanks for stopping by!!




Comments