CS - Valentine I love you card

 Hello friends! I am on the blog today with Clear Scraps using their awesome chipboard and creating Valentine's Cards. 

Items used - 

White cardstock
Cosmic Shimmers in Pink
White heart paper doily
White embossing powder


To create this card, first using white embossing powder cover the heart with at least two coats and then set it aside. 

Next, squirt the Cosmic Shimmer on a nonstick surface and spritz with a little bit of water, and smoosh your cardstock in the color. Dry it with a heat tool and keep layering color over color to create some depth to the background. Set this aside to dry completely. 


I then used an I love you stamp and embossed in pink in the center of the doily. I then glued the doily to the center of the cardstock then layered the chipboard heart over that and now you have a finished Valentine's card for your loved one!!



Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out all of the cool chipboard at Clear Scraps!!

Comments