CS - Welcome to my Home with a Twist!

 Hello and welcome to my blog! Today I am with Clear Scraps and have created a Welcome sign for my daughter's new home! I love this sign and the saying, I think I am going to make one for my house too. 

Supplies used - 

Gray paint
Dark Gray ink
Circles stencil
Wire
Washi tape
Krylon sealer

Here is the sign before I added the letters.



To create this home decor sign, I started with Medium Rectangle Pallet, I painted it a light gray then used a darker gray ink and stencil over the background then darkened the edges with black ink.


I then worked on the house shaker, I painted it red and then used black and white washi tape on the base to cover the back of the house and dropped in some matching sequins. 



I then started to assemble the sign. The words are made from vinyl using a Cricut machine, there were applied by rubbing them onto the surface. I then glued down the house shaker and added the wire to hang the sign. I then used Krylon clear sealer over the whole piece. 


Thanks for stopping by, hope my home decor sign inspires you to make one of your own!











Comments