BPM Fireworks Card

 Hello! Today I am on the blog with Blank Page Muse creating a Fireworks Card with lots of bursts of color! Lately, I have been trying out new products and trying to use them in different ways. I don't know about you but I have lots of crafty items to play with that I have never even tried, so I am working on trying out some of the items I have, and today it was Distress Crayons. 

I bought them a while ago and have used them here and there but not enough to really know what they can do. Here is one of the projects. 


Supplies used - 
Distress Markers in assorted colors
Gold Stickles
White cardstock
Black cardstock

To create this card, I took the Distress Crayons and colored each dandelion burst with a different color, then spritzed it with a little bit of water and stamped it onto the white cardstock. when this panel was dry, I applied Stickles to the center of each burst and let this dry. I then added the black cardstock and glued it to a white card front. I love how this turned out and now I have a card that I can add any sentiment for any occasion! 



Thanks for stopping by! 



Comments