GG July 4th Celebration!

 Hello friends! How is your summer going? Do you have a vacation planned or a gardening growing this year? I have both and it seems like we are busy this summer, I also have some renovations going on but it is hay season too so the renovations are on hold until it gets cooler! Ah, the life of a farmer...

My project for this month is a Fourth of July Card using the Star Spangled collage sheet from Gecko Galz. I love their images, they are so fun and easy to use!

I also used a white card base, some red stripes of leftover paper, and the inside of an envelope.  

To start, I cut down the envelope part and glued it down to the card front then glued down the red stripes and finally the image on top. 


Thanks for stopping by and remember to check out Gecko Galz images for all your collage projects!


Comments

  1. Clever use of the inside of the envelope, great ATC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I love finding just the right reusable!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving a comment!