GG Party Girls - wooden dolls

 Hello crafty friends!! On the blog today with Gecko Galz. I love GG's images, they are so versatile, fun to use, and come in so many designs. Head on over to their Etsy site to find all kinds of images for your collage projects. They also have sales and free sheets when you purchase! Who doesn't love a freebie, check out the blog for more details. 

My project this month is dolls, I love making dolls from all kinds of materials and this month, they are from wood blocks that have been painted and collaged. 

I used the Fab Flappers sheet for the faces and then the Postal sheet for the butterfly and stamps. Other items used were scraps of patterned paper, book pages, gold trim, buttons, paper flowers and jewels.


 
Thanks for stopping but and I hope these dolls inspire you to create some of your own!


Comments

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving a comment!