GG Bingo Santa and Bell Cards

 Hello crafty friends! Today, I have more Christmas goodness for you, I created some really easy cards using Gecko Galz images using the following collage sets - 

Christmas Icons

Santa Clause Digital Domino and Circles

Altered Christmas 

Old Fashioned Christmas

Let me first start by saying, this is a general way of how I created the cards, there are lots of images included in these sets, so pick and choose your favorites to create all kinds of items!!

I start by printing off my images, sometimes I print the whole set sometimes I just print a select few images. After printing, I fussy cut out the images (usually I cut while in front of the tv with my hubby at night) and store them in envelopes with the college sets name printed on the front of the envelope. This allows me to have my images ready whenever I want to create with them. 

I decided to create some cards with a few images I had not used before which is always fun to do, here are my creatations. As you can see I used lots of black, kraft and white to create the cards.





Thanks for stopping by and check out my IG at @kparkerdesigns






Comments