GG For the Birds Journal cards

Hello, today I am on the blog with Gecko Galz and I created some journal cards using lots of scraps and a cereal box along with washi tape, vintage music sheets, and book pages. I also used the inside of a junk mail envelope and a collage sheet similar to this one from Gecko Galz titled Blue Birds of Happiness.

The cards are approximately 2 1/2" x 3" and I rounded the corners. To start these off, I cut the cereal box down and then gessoed the printed side of the box then added old book pages as a base along with some other paper scraps such as ledger paper, music pages, and washi tape. I have lots of different scraps from all kinds of recycled items, do you?






Thanks for stopping by! 
Remember to check out the Gecko Galz Blog for all kinds of fun!!
If you have any questions just drop them in the comments. 
Have a wonderful day!
 

Comments

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving a comment!