GG Wanderlust

 Hello creative friends!! This month for Gecko Galz, I used the Dreams of Spring collage set to create my collages. If you haven't yet, check out the Gecko Galz Blog and see all of the wonderful work from the design team. 

For these collages, I used bits of paper and scraps to create the backgrounds along with the Road Less Traveled ATC set from Gecko Galz. I like to enlarge the ATC papers for use in collage backgrounds. I also used old book pages, postage stamps, bits and pieces of tickets, old recipes, and other miscellaneous papers. 

I started with a cracker box and cut the panels into a couple of sizes for the base then glued down the backgrounds and images. All the images have been inked with Vintage Photo and Black Archival ink. 



Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a wonderful summer!


Comments