CIC 573 Wk 4 - Sea Life

 Hello! Today, I am adding my Sea Life themed card for the Cupcake Inspirations blog with images from our sponsor Pixel Paper Prints. 



This week's theme is Sea Life and I have created a card using the wonderful images from Pixel Paper Prints. I started off by deciding which images to print off and then I used patterned paper for the background. I then colored my images using watercolor brush markers and then cut them out. I then placed them to look like a scene underwater. 




Thanks for stopping by!


Comments

  1. So cool, love the sea life around these fun images, awesome card teammate, have a great day!
    Cheers, L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card design. Beautiful coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the scene you created - it's so fun! Hope you have an amazing rest of your week!
    ~Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card 🤩👏 congrats 😊

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving a comment!